Is the quality of study at Tech good?

Joshw

May 3, 2024
Hello everyone, I like everything about technology and I would like to expand my knowledge, I am currently interested in doing a course in software development and I am looking for an alternative that allows distance learning because I want to get opportunities outside the country. Recently, researching on the internet, I have found a master's degree at Tech University and I find it very interesting and that I can study comfortably from home and at my own pace.

I would like to hear from anyone who has studied here at this university and if the knowledge they offer is useful. Thx!

Hello everyone, I like everything about technology and I would like to expand my knowledge, I am currently interested in doing a course in software development and I am looking for an alternative that allows distance learning because I want to get opportunities outside the country. Recently, researching on the internet, I have found a master's degree at Tech Tech University and I find it very interesting and that I can study comfortably from home and at my own pace.

I would like to hear from anyone who has studied here at this university and if the knowledge they offer is useful. Thx!
{"Is the quality of study at Tech good?":true}

Doing a bit of research online it appears they have only sprung up in the last few years so I'd be quite wary of them - or interviewing someone with a degree from them. There will be a lot of marketing gumph but if employers don't recognise the degrees they issue it could be a lot of money spent for not a lot of gain.

You're far better off doing industry relevant qualifications, especially in IT, rather than a general master's degree. For example getting your Microsoft certs, or RedHat certified will hold more weight for specific positions than a degree of any description in computer science, unless perhaps you want to get into programming - and generally these sorts of roles are assessed using practical exercises.

Back